These days it seems like everyone offers roadside assistance, but that doesn’t mean they’re all the same. When your car or truck won’t start, breaks down, gets stuck, or if you’ve locked your keys inside, no matter if you haven’t left your driveway or you’re far from home or work, you don’t want to be stuck for hours waiting for help to arrive so you can be on your way.
It doesn’t matter why you need assistance, you want someone there fast. Plus if you broke down in the middle of a busy street or on the side of a highway, it’s dangerous. At Tow Pros, we know you don’t want to be stuck longer than you have to be. That’s why no matter where you are in South Dakota, we can provide you with fast, reliable roadside assistance for everything including:
- Fuel delivery: Out of gas? No problem. We’re happy to bring enough fuel to your vehicle so you can get to the nearest gas station.
- Air delivery: You may not realize it, but if your car’s air pressure warning light is illuminated, one or more of your tires is dangerously low on air. Tow Pros can come to your aid and pump air into your tires to prevent a potential blowout.
- Jump Starts: There’s almost nothing more frustrating than leaving for work or coming out of a store or event and discovering your battery is dead. When that happens, call us and we’ll come to the side of the road, your home or a parking lot and get your vehicle going again.
- Tire changes: If your car, RV, trailer or truck has a flat or you’ve experienced a blowout on the highway, we’re here for you. Call us anytime even in the dead of night and we can provide roadside tire assistance.
- Lockouts: We’ve all forgotten our keys or locked them inside our vehicle at one time or another. At Tow Pros, we can get you back in your car and on the road in no time.
- Winching: If your car or truck of any size is stuck in mud or for any other reason, we have the right tools to help you no matter what the circumstances.
- Vehicle uprighting: Some types of vehicles can tip easily if you accidentally take a curve too quickly. We’re here to help right your vehicle if its rolled over or tipped on it’s side.
- And more: If you’re stuck or broke down and not sure if you need a tow or roadside assistance, call us and we’ll send help. Our technicians can assess the situation and fix minor problems or tow your vehicle to your mechanic if necessary.
Whenever your vehicle needs roadside service from flat tires to dead batteries and more, you can count on Tow Pros reliable assistance any time of the day or night. Don’t hesitate to call us. We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.