– Basic in town tows start at $55.00 + tax, however, there are several factors that can affect the cost of your tow:
- Where your vehicle is and where it’s going. Mileage fees can be added for out of town tows.
- The type of vehicle being towed. Typically anything that will need a heavier duty wrecker and/or special equipment which will cause higher towing rates.
- The reason for the tow. Anytime special equipment has to be used, such as snatch blocks, skates, dollies or removal of drive line, your tow bill can be slightly increased.
- Unavailable or no keys. Extra labor charges may be added when the steering column is locked and/or we are unable to put your vehicle in neutral allowing the wheels to roll freely.
- Tows that are done after hours, weekends and holidays will cost slightly more.
– You are more than welcome to call us at any time to receive a free estimate.
– We are preferred providers and do accept purchase orders from almost all insurance carriers. In order for us to bill your insurance for your services directly, we will need to receive the information along with the purchase order directly from your insurance company. Simply call your insurance and they will take all pertinent information and forward the information to us. You will then be contacted by one of our experienced drivers to verify the tow information.
– If you would rather just call us, we will need payment in full at the time of service and will make sure you get everything you need to turn into your insurance for reimbursement.
– Payment in full is expected at time of service if the mechanic shop your vehicle is being towed to does not assume our bill.
– We will remove an unwanted/abandoned vehicle at no cost to the property owner. We do need a simple signature giving us approval to remove the vehicle from your property. All tow and storage charges will be billed to the registered owner of the removed vehicle.